Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fan video of the rugby scrum...

Featured Replies

No thrown elbow by Cousins, at worst it is a forearm shove after a knee.

Nothing malicious from this angle.

Unsportsmanlike at worst.

Clenched fists got Swopshire.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to have those seats!

Looks pretty open and shut to me. Refs got it right. Cuz is not a punk. If he is, then every single person on this board is also because nobody likes getting a knee to the face.

If you look at the video, you'll actually see 21 for Louisville put a knee to Demarcus' head right before Decmarcus retaliated.

 

 

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

If Cousins wanted to throw an elbow, Swopshire would have been unconscious on the floor of Rupp. He was down with his head exposed and Cousins is a big dude. That forearm was no more than a "I got you down, you dirty, opposing team player" shove in a heated game. I personally thought the CBS halftime show was an example of overreaction probably based on the fact the game itself was so gosh darn boring at that point and they had nothing else to talk about. The incident looked much worse in the angle that CBS kept showing instead of the camera angle right in front of it, like this fan's video shows. When I saw it in real time, I noticed the forearm and the knee, but I wasn't alarmed. The refs totally got it right--how could they not after looking at it for 10 minutes?

I can't believe anyone is making a big deal about this, on either side.

If you look at the video, you'll actually see 21 for Louisville put a knee to Demarcus' head right before Decmarcus retaliated.

 

 

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

You think that was a thrown knee? WOW!!!!!! That was the slowest knee in history.

You think that was a thrown knee? WOW!!!!!! That was the slowest knee in history.

 

Hey, the knee came from a UL player...what did you expect...it was slow.:deadhorse:

 

Okay that was wrong but this issue is dead.

You think that was a thrown knee? WOW!!!!!! That was the slowest knee in history.

 

 

Just like the soft stomp to the chest?:idunno:

I'd very much like to see the intros when the players didn't shake hands.

Whether the knee was slow or not is not the issue. There was no need for his knee to be near Cousin's head and the knee preceded the forearm.

I thought it was funny that Sosa pushed Cousins after it was over like he was Mr. Get bad. Cousins would fold his little butt up and dunk him through the hoop.

I like the way UK fans think the knee was on purpose. But think the elbow was shoft?

 

Like I said in another thread I don't have a problem with the play or the out come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.